Monday, August 6, 2012

Word Wall Shopping

I created this word work activity to get my students thinking about and working with the words on the word wall.  This will work with ANY WORD on ANY WORD WALL!!

To use this activity students choose a word and place it on the shopping cart, then using the 'price list' students determine the cost of the word.  There are 2 different recording options available.  As an added bonus students are doing math at the same time!  Be sure to check this activity out HERE at my TPT store.
 
 
 
Happy word wall shopping!

The first 2 people who follow my blog and leave a comment (with your email) will get this activity for free :)




6 comments:

  1. This looks fun! I'd love to have that activity! Your blog is adorable!
    I’m your new follower. I am a Newbie 1st grade Blogger, so I appreciate all of the sharing of advice and ideas. Come on over for a visit sometime.
    Corinna :)
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!
    cwoita@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun. I'm going to be teaching 1st grade for the first time in about a month. I'm both nervous and excited so I've been searching the internet for fun ideas. I've bookmarked your blog to check back for more good ideas.
    sped_rap_zip@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check your inbox :)
    You're going to LOVE first grade! I switched to first 7 years ago and wondered why I didn't do it sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am one of your newest followers! I'm teaching Kinder. Cute site
    heidihoang@live.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come back and visit often. I plan to give away lots of freebies :)

      Delete