Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Polka Dot Math (Numbers 0-10)

My math wall was in need of new ten frames and number words.  Keeping with my polka dot theme I created a set of them and posted them on TPT.  I also included a polka dot pennant that could be used as a title for a math wall.  I've already printed one set, but I think I'll print 2 copies of these and use them as flash cards, for matching and all sorts of ideas! 
For each of the numbers 0-10 you get a number, number word and ten frame.  You can find my unit here on TPT. 
As always, the first person to follow my blog and leave a comment (with your email) will get this unit for FREE!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Me, please!!!
    cwoita@aol.com
    Thank you!
    I’m having my big 100 follower giveaway! I’d love it if you wanted to come on over for a visit sometime. Thanks!
    Your Follower,
    Corinna :)
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check your inbox!
      I'm heading over to check out your blog. I am always on the hunt for new ideas for my classroom :)

      Delete
  2. I like your flash cards charts. You said you are always on the hunt for new ideas for your classroom so you will want to see the DotMath for kids web site. It will work with what you are doing now as long as you do not use touch math. You can copy The Fun Book for free from my web site. The children called it the fun book so I had to change the name for them. I hope you have fun with it also.

    Owen B. Prince
    Copyright owner dot math and DotMath for kids

    ReplyDelete