Thursday, August 30, 2012

Student Rewards Freebie

The classroom rewards on Pinterest have caught my eye and I just had to make my own!  I decided to use rewards for students each time they earn 10 stars on their incentive chart.  If you would like a FREE copy of the students reward posters so students can see what they are aiming for click on the photo.
 
I created smaller matching 'tickets' for the students to receive after they earn and choose their reward.  To save on ink ( I use WAY too much! ) I made them in black and white.  They look great printed on colored paper.  If you would like a FREE copy click on the photo.
 
If you print these and use them I would love for you to leave a comment and tell me how you like them!  Enjoy!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love these! Thanks! Im your newest follower! On my way to your tpt store.
    Latoya
    Flying Into First Grade

    ReplyDelete