Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bowling Math Work Station

I posted a new math work station on TPT just in time for the big Back to School Sale that starts tomorrow in a few hours.   I'm as excited as I get on the night before Christmas. I have quite a few units that I will be purchasing tomorrow!  What about you? I will be offering 20% off all my products and TPT will offer an addition 10% for a total of 28%.  Be sure to use code BTS12 on checkout.

To play this game students choose a gameboard and then take turns choosing 2 cards.  If the cards 'make 10' they get to place a 10 card on their gameboard.  The next time they 'make 10' they would place a 20 card on their gameboard.  Play continues until a player gets to 100.  An I Can... card is included to increase student independence.
Here's a peek at what you get.  Just print and it's ready to go!
You can find this work station here at my TPT store.
Be the first to follow my blog and leave a comment (with your email) to get this activity for FREE!



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bowling game looks great! Hopefully I have succeeded in following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog and reading to the end of the post! I didn't see you email so hit 'reply' on your post so I hope you got your work station. If not, let me know!

      Delete
    2. Hi Thanks for replying. Sorry I didn't put my email address it's jaguartee@hotmail.com Unfortunately I didn't recieve the work station, maybe now I might! I'm new to blogging!!!
      Your blog is great! I have bought a few of your games on TPT and my class love them.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the email! I'm sending it now! I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete