Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Space Scrambled Sentences

Are your students fascinated by the pictures they are seeing on the news being sent from Mars?   I haven't started back to school yet, but when I do I plan to show them many of the photos and spend some time doing a space theme in September.  I have a ready to use reading / printing activity on TPT that I plan to use when we are talking about space.
There is a non-fiction sentence about each planet that students need to unscramble and print.  Here is an example.
You can get a copy of this unit here.
I like to give away a copy of each unit I post about.  So, the first person to follow my blog and leave a comment (with your email) on this post will get a copy :)
 
Don'y forget about the estimation giveaway I have going on.  See that post here.
 
 
 
 

4 comments: