Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I Love Scaredy Squirrel!

My students simply cannot get enough of Scaredy Squirrel, by Melanie Watt each fall.  I created this unit to be used after reading the story.  If you haven't read the Scaredy Squirrel books yet what are you waiting for?  You can also find this story on Tumblebooks.
Here's a peek into what is available in this unit ~
Click here to find it at my TPT store.

I have also created a matching writing and craftivity pack.  It's perfect for Back to School and makes a great bulletin board display.


Click here to find Me in a Nutshell at my TPT store.


The first person to follow my blog and leave a comment (with your email) gets a copy of Me in a Nutshell (Writing and Craftivity) for FREE!!

6 comments:

  1. I don't know what it is about that squirrel! But I love him too!! Thanks for checking us out! Look forward to looking through your blog.

    curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were the first to reply! Send me your email and I will send you your FREE copy of Me in a Nutshell!
      teachwithlaughter@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. I have never heard of that little guy! I have to go check him out! I found your blog through the group tpt advertising for the sale:-) I'm your newest follower! Good luck with the sale! Deana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! The kids think he is awesome! Some of the books are on Tumblebooks too :)

      Delete
  3. Scaredy Squirrel is one of my son's favorite character... he enjoy reading the books! Because of this and that his birthday is just around the corner, I've ordered him this set: http://www.canadathestore.com/products/scardey-squirrel... I'm sure that he will love it! I can't wait to see his face ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure he will love the books! I've needed to replace some in my classroom beacuse they were becoming too loved!

      Delete