Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hundreds Chart Puzzle and Activities

I am super, duper excited about my most recent update!!!!!!  I have completely updated my Hundreds Chart Puzzle and Activities unit at my TPT store.

I think (hope) my kids are going to love these activities!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Hundreds-Chart-Puzzle-and-Activity-197487

My students love to build hundreds charts.  I keep a few on my shelf and they even choose to build them during indoor recesses.  This unit includes black and white pieces so you can copy them on colored cardstock and activities for them to do with the puzzle.
Hint: copy each chart on different colored paper to help keep them separate :)


 I have also included:
- a complete hundreds chart for those students who need to refer to it for building their own.
-a recording page which has students fill in missing numbers on a hundreds chart (an I can student instruction card is included)
-two recording pages of 'fractured' hundreds chart pieces (an I can student instruction card is included)
-a race to 100 activity to be done independently or with a partner (an I can student instruction card is included)
-a recording page to record the class times of how long it took each student to build it (an I can student instruction card is included)

Although these activities are perfect for the 100th day of school I did not include that it any of the graphics. I wanted to be able to use these activities throughout the entire year.
 
 
 This unit is available at my TPT store.  If you already own it head on over to redownload from your purchases.  I'll also send a copy to the first 3 commenters on this post. 

Happy Saturday!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. I love this. . My kids still aren't grasping this concept perfectly! I'd love a set!
    Patty
    http://www.2ndinline.blogspot.com/

    prutenbar@sturgisps.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just sent you an email. I hope you and your students enjoy it :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I may have a couple days off due to the temps dropping dangerously low, so I'll have some time to get these ready! You're a peach!
      Patty

      Delete
  2. karen.nickle@bellnet.caJanuary 4, 2014 at 3:35 PM

    Wonderful set of activities! Thank you for all the hard work you put into this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wold love a copy! nl_scannon@seovec.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just sent you an email :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

      Delete
  4. I know that I'm too late but I just wanted to say what a great resource!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chart Puzzle and Activities help to develop skill of a kid.
    helicopter videos for kids

    ReplyDelete