Monday, January 27, 2014

100th Day Fun!


We're creeping up on the hundredth day.  It's hard to believe that I have been with this group of firsties this long.  Time's just flying!  Our school is canceled today for bad weather and that means that the 100th day is now going to fall on Valentine's Day.  Yikes!!!  How am I going to fit it all in?  I'll need to hope for another snow day just so that doesn't happen!!

In honor of the hundredth day how about a freebie?  I have not posted it in my TPT store, its just for those of you who take the time to visit me here :)

I have not written on any of the pages that this is for the 100th day so you'll be able to use it any day you are working with numbers to 100.


Students either work independently or with a partner to fill in 100 circles.  I have included two different I can... student instruction cards - one for using a bingo dabber (fun stuff!) and one for crayons (when you just don't feel like it's a dabbing day!).  The choice is yours!  Click on one of the pictures or HERE to download our copy.


This activity combines 2 of my favorite units:
100 chart puzzle and activities and

bingo dabber math fun!

6 comments: