Sunday, August 4, 2013

Missing Addends Detectives Update

I seem to be on an updating roll :)  Just listed at my TPT store is an update to my Missing Addends Detectives activity.

 
I've updated the graphics, fonts and added a black and white option.
 
This activity has students matching number sentences to the missing addend.  An "I can..." card is included to increase student independence and a recording sheet.
 
If you already own a copy head on over to your TPT purchases and re-download.  You can find it HERE if you would like to look a little closer.
 
As always I'll send a copy you the first 2 followers who do not already have a copy who comment on this post.  Don't forget your email :)
 

8 comments:

  1. I would love to have a copy!!

    Thanks
    Roxanne
    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kiddos will love doing these detective activities. It makes learning FUN!!!!

      Delete
  2. Did I make it in the top 2?!?!
    -Andrea
    alwayskindergarten@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment came within seconds of the second one so I sent it along :) Enjoy!!

      Delete
  3. Awwww...I'll bet I missed it! That is such a creative packet! Just in case, parenthed1@aol.com Betsy in Orlando

    ReplyDelete