Sunday, July 12, 2015

Numbers 0-20

When I meet my firsties at the beginning of the school year the first thing we do in math is review numbers 0-20. I've created a number booklet to add to my math stations that will keep them busy and I'll be able to use it for assessment at the same time :)


Students use either a bingo dabber or crayons to identify different representations of numbers.  I've included numerals, number words, fingers, tallies, dice, objects, dominoes and ten frames.

Each number has it's own page so you can choose some or all and staple them with the cover page for students to have their own booklet to work in.  I've also added 'I can' cards for both bingo dabbers and crayons so you can have a ready to go math station or have it ready for early finisher work.  Here's a little peek at what's included.

You can find this learning pack HERE at my TPT store or by clicking on the picture below.

As always I'd love to give a few of these away.  The first 3 people to comment on this post will get a copy - don't forget your email.


8 comments:

  1. I would love this. tonyasalpine@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love a copy! It looks great, thank you! :) lorepuckett at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love this! cpsarah@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoot!! I missed it by one! These activities look fun and engaging for the beginning of the school year!

    ReplyDelete