Saturday, July 4, 2015

Non-Standard Measurement with Lego and a Freebie :)

Do your students love Lego?  Mine do and I love to find ways to use them in learning activities.
My newest learning pack which you can find HERE has students using building blocks to measure items in the classroom.  I have included an anchor chart to show how to use the blocks to measure, an 'I can' students instruction card, 16 task cards and a recording page.  All the pages are in both color and B&W.  Just print, add some building blocks and your math station is ready to go!
I've posted about building blocks (including a freebie) before.  You can read more about it HERE.
As always, I'd love to give a few of these away. The first 3 people who comment on this post with your email will receive a copy.

Are you getting ready for back to school?  If so, you might be interested in my editable 2015-2016 calendar that I have just posted in my store.  

Did I mention that it's editable? and free?
You can download a copy HERE.
Have a great weekend!




6 comments: