Thursday, July 2, 2015

Dice Activities for Back to School

I hope that you are all enjoying some much deserved rest and relaxation.  Since school ended last week I've painted my kitchen and living room and gone to half a dozen appointments that I just never have time for during the school year.
Today I spent some time finishing up my newest addition to my Dice Activities Bundle.  It has a Back to School theme and focuses on skills for early in the year.  Each activity has an 'I can' card so if you choose to use it in a center or as early finisher work students can use them with some independence.  You can read more about it HERE.  You'll find more details in the preview.

The bundle now includes 13 learning packs so if you own it be sure to download the newest addition.


As always, I'll send a copy of my newest learning pack to the first 3 people who comment on this post.

6 comments:

  1. I would love a copy. Thanks! nl_scannon@seovec.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also love these. My kids would truly love this.
    Jade.young@cabulldogs.org

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! Would love to try it! Meremc2000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete