Sunday, November 30, 2014

December already?

I can't believe that tomorrow we flip our calendars to December.  I have so much to do between now and the 'big day!'.  Like every other year, it'll happen I know!

Are you working on subtraction with your kiddos this month?  If so, I've just posted a new math station game that will help with subtraction fluency.

Students will either spin a spinner or roll two dice (the choice is yours!) and subtract the number from 12.  I have included a an 'I can' student instruction card to help make this a ready to use work station.  If you're rationing your color ink, don't fret each page is also included in black and white.
You can find this HERE at my TPT store.

While your at more store under my Custom Categories click on Christmas to be taken to my other Christmas products.  You can also find them by clicking HERE.

As always, the first 3 people who comment on this post with their email will get a copy of this product :)

Happy December!!!!


6 comments: