Monday, November 24, 2014

I Spy Christmas!

Last evening I uploaded a revised I Spy Christmas pack to my store. The original wasn't as 'printer friendly' as I'd like and didn't include a black and white version so the update was necessary!


I've included 4 I Spy pages in both color and black and white.  A choice of 3 recording pages to help with differentiation and an optional word search for students to find the words once they print them.  Of course, a student 'I can' instruction card is included for each option :)

If you already own the original head on over to TPT to download or simply check it out HERE.

As always, I'll send a copy to the first 3 people who comment on this post :)



9 comments:

  1. I would love a copy! How generous.! :)

    tboley@seaswichita.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! My students love doing these activities during Literacy each day. Thanks.

    dutchteacher73@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love this! brittanitinsley85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn it! I missed this opportunity! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete