Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Number Words freebie

Hi there!
Just a quick post today because I am spending my day packing for my Mommy / Daughter trip to see
One Direction!
She's been counting the says for months and it's finally here.  We get on the tour bus tomorrow morning at 7am and travel all day arriving in Boston at 5pm.  The concert isn't until Friday so we'll get to do some outlet shopping!  
I never know whether to write 1D or On Direction and it got me thinking about number words.  
So... I made this number words activity for your little 'Directioneers' to enjoy with number words to ten.
Students read the number word, find the numeral in the picture with Harry Styles and color by code.  I've included an I Can student instruction card so you can copy and place it in a math station or early finisher bin.

You can download a copy HERE from Google Docs.




I'll be posting a few non-teacher related pics on Instagram during my trip so be sure to follow me :)

If you've seen 1D in concert and have some advice, I'd love to hear it!


No comments:

Post a Comment