Thursday, August 14, 2014

Data Collection (freebie)

The countdown to back to school is on!  Although I am not permitted into my classroom yet (ugh!), I've been puttering at home to get things ready.  Today I was getting some paperwork organized to get ready for all the data I will be collecting.

When thinking about number sense I strongly believe that skip counting is an important skill and keep track of my student's progress on this form which you can download for free HERE.  We count in a variety of ways daily and it really helps them with addition and in later years multiplication.


I keep it in the math section of my data binder.  You can read more about that HERE.


2 comments:

  1. Your binder covers are adorable! We're allowed back into our classrooms after our rooms have been cleaned. I can't imagine how it would be not to be able to go into my room during the summer. Thanks so much for the counting assessment. It's perfect for my firsties.

    Mona
    First Grade Schoolhouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :)
      In a way it's good that I can;t get in because I would spend lots of time there, however now that school begins soon I'm anxious to get organized!

      Delete