Friday, August 1, 2014

Long Vowels Flip Book

Vowel Flip Books part 2 :)

I've posted a Long Vowels Flip Book and am thrilled with how it turned out!!!!

There are 25 picture cards with a long vowel sound missing.  Students need to print the missing letter, color the picture (might as well put in some fine motor skill practice!) and glue them onto the correct page of the book.

I've included 2 different options for creating the book.  One has you photocopy each page then have students assemble, the second uses less photocopies.  Make sense? Maybe this will help:

I have included an I Can student instruction card to go with each choice making it perfect for a word work station.


You can find this HERE at my TPT store and the Short Vowel version HERE.

I'll send a copy of the Long Vowels pack to the first 2 people who comment on this post.  As well I'm giving away a copy on my Facebook page.



5 comments:

  1. My students will have so much fun putting these together! ahenry4443ah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quick :) Thanks for being a frequent visitor! I just sent you an email :)

      Delete
  2. I love flip books. Vowels are one of our 1st lessons.
    Savvyn2nd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete