Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring Fun!

It's snowing like CRAZY outside my window at the moment so it's the perfect time to dream of spring!  I thought I'd share a peek into my spring math stations :)

These kids were just too cute to resist!

I've included 5 math centers for skills I am working on now in both color

and black & white

Students will be doing some work with:
 hundreds, tens and ones

 counting by 10's

 missing addends

 greater than / less than

and adding 10

Each station includes an "I can..." card to keep students on task and hopefully decrease those taps on your shoulder with the "I don't know what to do" comment.

I have posted this unit HERE at my TPT store.  Tonight, before I head to bed I will choose 3 people to send a copy to.  Just leave a comment (with your email) and I will do a random draw.   I asked my daughter to pick 3 numbers and she has come up with 3, 4 and 8.  I'll be sending the unit shortly.  Thanks to everyone who left a comment - keep visiting I have new products on the go :)

Also, there are only a few days left to enter my Mrs. Wishy-Washy giveaway.  If you haven't entered, you will find the information HERE.

Enjoy your evening, I'll be back later to send this unit to the winners :)


15 comments:

  1. My guys will love these stations. Spring is here!!!
    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your march centers! ahenry4443ah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need practice with missing addends. I love the game you made with the raindrops - perfect for spring!! Of course as I write this there is a winter storm warning in effect here in upstate NY! I NEED spring!!!
    Maria
    meemsickle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the east too and it's snowing like crazy here! Enough is enough!! I've just sent you an email - enjoy!

      Delete
  4. I always love your products!!! I would LOVE to win! :) :)
    brittanitinsley85@gmail.com
    Mrs. Black's Bees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter chose your number :) I just sent you an email - enjoy!

      Delete
  5. This would be great for my kiddos!! :o)

    Cindy
    ccfirstteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great.
    keydoor@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the I can card! We've just had our 8th snow day. Boy, do I need spring to spring. :)
    kjeffery6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would be a great unit to include in my teacher tool box that I am building! I am a intern student teacher in a kindergarten class, and hope I can will this!

    Thanks so much!

    mpoland92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember my internship like it was yesterday :) I just sent you an email - enjoy!!

      Delete
  9. These look great! We will be working on all of these skills soon. nl_scannon@seovec.org

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just stumbled across your blog through a pin on Pinterest and I LOVE your spring math centers... They are next on my TPT wish list! :)

    I am new to the blogging world and I am promoting my blog by offering a free product from my TPT store to all of my new followers. I would love for you to check it out at Firstie Favorites

    I need to spend more time reading your blog as well... WOW.... so many great ideas!!

    Take care,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I love finding new blogs to read and will be checking yours out :)

      Delete