Friday, December 20, 2013

T'was the seventh day of Christmas

And the fun and savings continue...

T'was the seventh day of Christmas and my gift to you is......

50% off a product in my store

Actually, I am continuing to offer one product a day at half price from now until Christmas.
 
Today is the seventh day
 
In case you've missed it here's how it works. Every day until Christmas Day, I'm offering one of my best selling products for 50% off for one day only.  Oh, and did I mention that each day the product will get bigger and bigger? So as Christmas gets closer, you'll be able to grab my biggest resource for 50% off!

Today I am offering my winter Let It Snow Math Work Stations at 50% off.  They'll help with your planning for after the break (which I am so ready for!)
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Let-It-Snow-10-Winter-Math-Stations-459579

Here's a peek...
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Let-It-Snow-10-Winter-Math-Stations-459579
 



 
Some of my bloggy friends have a great deal available today too.
 

1 comment:

  1. For a long time me & my friend were searching for informative blogs, but now I am on the right place guys, you have made a room in my heart! Can you guess how much these celebrities are worth? Test your knowledge with Celebrity net worth.

    ReplyDelete