Friday, December 13, 2013

12 Days of Christmas

T'was the first day of Christmas and my gift to you is......

50% off a product in my store

Actually, I will be offering one product a day at half price from now until Christmas.

Here's how it works. Every day from now until Christmas Day, I'm going to be offering one of my best selling products for 50% off for one day only.  Oh, and did I mention that each day the product will get bigger and bigger? So as Christmas gets closer, you'll be able to grab my biggest resource for 50% off!

Today is day one

 and I will be offering my Snow Globe Tens and Ones Place Value Mystery Picture. It is usually $1.00 but is on sale for $0.50 today (Friday).

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Tens-and-Ones-Mystery-Picture-Snow-Globe-1-120-1004725

A bunch of my TPT friends are participating as well, so click on the links below to see what they have on sale today!


No comments:

Post a Comment