I'm starting to think about getting some warm weather math stations ready and dug out my ice cream measurement activity.
Here's what's included:
- 12 ice cream and popsicle pictures to measure
- 2 different sized ice cream non-standard rulers (for easy differentiation)
- colored and black and white rulers (b&w ones are great for students to personalize and take home)
- 2 recording sheets (one colored and one black and white)
- an "I can..." card to build independence and keep students from asking "What do I do?"
You can pick up a copy of this activity at my TPT store.
As usual, I will send a copy to the first 2 followers who comment on this post.