Monday, April 1, 2013

Currently & is that a flower I see?

I LOVE visiting Farley's monthly currently linky.  I spend so much time hopping from blog to blog to see what everyone is up to.  If you have stopped by to see what I have been up to here you go...

Currently ...
I am listening to The Voice.  I recorded the premiere and it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  I just can't get enough of Blake Shelton.  I think the four coaches are going to mix well together.  Should be a great season!
I am LOVING my son's graduation pictures.  We picked up the proofs today.  How are we ever going to decide?????
I'm thinking about parent-teacher conferences. Yep, it's that time.  I love meeting with families but I know that by Friday I will be EXHAUSTED  which is why I am needing to head to bed.
Yesterday we had the most beautiful temperatures. I went for a walk without a jacket!  I am so wanting the rest of the snow to melt - come on summer!!!!

So, that's what I've been up up to.  I love hearing what you're up to.  If you have a blog I'll probably be stopping by, if not feel free to leave a comment :-)

If you love the currently linky as much as I do you can find link to lots more by clicking on the picture below.


Now that I can see a little of my garden I was THRILLED to see some crocuses and tulips peeking through.  It made me think of my flowers tens and ones place value Mystery Pictures.  They're available at my TPT store both individually and in a bundle.

As usual, I'll send a copy of this activity to the first 2 followers who comment on this post.
Happy April !!!

17 comments:

  1. I love your tens and ones coloring activities!

    Can't wait until I begin to see flowers! I'm jealous!

    Karyn
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome...as always!!

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the Voice!! We finally had some warm weather here today,and I can't wait for spring to stick around. I'm with you on the "Be Original" advice. Sadly, there isn't much too originality around anymore! I'm stopping by from the link up. Have a Happy April!

    Amy
    Common Core Teacher's Toolbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS THE VOICE! I can't read/see/hear "The Voice" without screaming the theme and imagining Blake Shelton's smile! And wait a minute... you mean to tell me that you are walking around without a jacket and there is still snow around?? hehehe. I'm from Southern California, I have NO idea what that is like!
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny! There's a huge difference from there being snow on the ground to it being snowing :) We had soooo much of it this winter it's taking forever for it to melt. I totally agree about the smile :)

      Delete
  5. We had beautiful weather here in Georgia too! I had hoping for at least one snow day this year, but no such thing happened! :( I've move on now and am loving this beautiful weather!!

    I'm your newest follower!
    Robin
    The Bomb-Diggity Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had 5 snow days this year and they could have called a few more :) Even so, I still prefer the warmer weather!!

      Delete
  6. Ugh I can't imagine seeing snow right now. I'm sooo over the cool/cold weather. It was 73 here today but will go back to the 50s for the rest of the week.

    Cute blog BTW!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snow is melting quickly - thank goodness!!! Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  7. Love your new packet. Just added it to my wish list over at TpT!

    Karen
    Anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to spring and seeing my gardens bloom :)

      Delete
  8. I'm loving The Voice, too! I didn't mean to, I just got sucked in!

    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete