Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Making Responsible Choices

It was an exciting day today ... with still a month left of summer vacation I finished ALL of my school supply shopping for my students!  Wahoo ... celebration time!  At my school, each student pays a $50 school supply fee and we purchase everything they need.  I LOVE that all the students have everything they need and everyone has the same quality and brand.  I also LOVE the expression on people's faces when I but 24 packages of markers, 50 boxes of crayons, 24 binders ... LOL the list goes on!  The only drawback is that we pay out of pocket first so my credit card gets a good little workout!

On another note ... something new has been added to my TPT store.

All day, everyday we our modeling responsible choices in our classrooms.  The activities in my newest learning pack provide purposeful opportunities to discuss and review those behaviors.

Everything you see above is included in both color and b&w.

In this learning pack you will find:
- a pocket chart sort
- printable discussion cards
- a cut / paste activity
- a writing flip booklet
- an anchor chart
- graphics to make a class pledge

You can find it HERE in my TPT store.

As always, I'll send a copy of Making Responsible Choices to the first 3 people who comment on this post.  Don't forget your email!   Wowzers ... I had 3 comments in 10 minutes!  Thank you all for visiting my little blog!

7 comments:

  1. This looks great for the beginning of the year. Sara.cannon@nlpanthers.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love this
    Docketta@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Mascore@wyomingps.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iqbal Manors is one of the grand choices to appreciate worldwide standard living, solace and serene air in Bahria Town Karachi. bahria town villas

    ReplyDelete