Saturday, February 10, 2018

Valentine`s Day Subtraction

Who else is loving the Olympics???  My only wish is that the time zone in PyeongChang was a little closer to mine!!

This week coming up is going to be super busy!  We have Valentine's Day, Olympic activities and because of the crazy weather this year and school cancellations we also have 100th Day!  Ahhhh ... overwhelming!!!

I needed one more math activity to add to my math work stations this week so I created this subtraction from 12 game.  I have yet to decide if I will use dice or a spinner so added both in my pack.
As you can see I have included 'I can' student instruction cards to build independence and provided a black and white option.  You can find this pack HERE in my TPT store.

As always, I'd love to give a few copies away ... so, the first 3 people who comment on this post will get a copy!  Don't forget your email!




7 comments:

  1. Love this! Would be perfect to use with my class this week :)

    Lori
    wrlean@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun addition to our class!
    Terry
    Thyordan@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d love a copy! Thanks! Leesepea@gmail.con

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow !!! it really beautiful so much.i like your good idea Thanks for the inspiration!

    หนังสารคดี

    ReplyDelete