Monday, November 13, 2017

Rudolph Place Value

Hello!!!!!!!!!  I hope the fall is treating all of you well.  I might be on of the few, but I enjoy these dark, cozy evening sitting by the fire and puttering on my computer.

Just posted to my store an new Mystery Picture in time for your holiday planning.


Just like the others students are given the number of tens and ones and need to solve then find and color the number in the hundreds chart.   My students love when I print the 2 pages on one large 11 by 17 paper - they think they're working on a poster! LOL  You can find it HERE at my TPT store.


I have added this to my growing Mystery Picture Bundle.  So, if you won the bundle you already own this new picture and can download the update for free!


The bundle now has 31 pictures! Wowzers!!! You can find the bundle HERE at my TPT store.

I know many of you own the bundle, and you can get your copy for free, but if you don't and would like a copy of the Rudolph Mystery Picture I will send a copy to the first 3 people who comment on this post - don't forget your email!

7 comments:

  1. This resource is just perfect for the upcoming Christmas season and great resource for reinforcing place value.

    Thanks very much!

    miaqunin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kiddos would love this! I love they'd be practicing place value. :-)
    eaglepride1984@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this adorable reindeer and so would my students!

    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty projects,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    หนังสารคดี

    ReplyDelete