Monday, August 15, 2016

Mystery Picture Bundle update

I was busy today ...

My Mystery Picture Bundle has grown again ... if you own it be sure to download it to get the additions.


If you look close you will see that I added a Scarecrow picture.


You can find it on it's own HERE and in the bundle HERE.  The bundle now contains 30 pictures and the price remains the same. :)

I've also updated the binder cover and spine and the 'I can' student instruction card.  Here's a peek!



Do you have a scarecrow theme?  If so, don't forget about The Scarecrow's Hat freebie I posted last fall.  Click on the picture below to read more.



Would you like a copy of the new Scarecrow Mystery Picture?  If so, be one of the first 3 people to comment here with your email.

6 comments:

  1. How cute! I'd love to see the scarecrow addition! And I love the binder idea.
    adamico1103@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love the scarecrow mystery picture! He's too cute! Thank you!

    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Would love the scarecrow mystery picture :) Thank you!

    wrlean@aol.com

    ReplyDelete