Saturday, February 7, 2015

Greater Than, Less Than, Equal To

I am super, duper excited about my newest learning pack.  I've been working on it for awhile and although it started out small it just kept growing :)


You find everything you need to create an anchor chart to use as a teaching tool and hang in your classroom for reference.  Accents are in both color and b&w.

Use the following activity in a small group to have students compare numbers and decide if they are less than or greater than 50.  A recording page is included to check for understanding.

I've included comparing mats which can be easily differentiated.

There's also a true or false activity requiring the students to sort number statements.

I've added an assortment of print and go activities including a flip book.

and finally ... a few teaching tools including printable greater than, less than, and equal symbols.  in addition there are number cards 0-100.
You can find this learning pack HERE at my TPT store.

Phew... thanks for reading through to the bottom of this post!

As always, I love to share so the first two people who leave a comment will receive a copy. ;)

14 comments:

  1. Looks great! ahenry4443ah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks awesome! I love all the activities you've included. ctlawson@ortn.edu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This is a great resource with lots of ways to practice comparing numbers. My class will love this!

      Delete
  3. Perfect timing! I just started this unit!
    Kphillips@turlock.k12.ca.us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just sent you an email - you and #2 posted at the same moment. Enjoy!

      Delete
  4. Perfect timing! We just started this!! Off to tpt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh... I can't believe it's not butter!!! I'm too late! Anyway... thais.bacar36@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh... I can't believe it's not butter!!! I'm too late! Anyway... thais.bacar36@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this , can you send to me Rachaelmc528@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta el material que tienes, como lo puedo adquirir?
    Este es mi correo: giulianapolov.1988@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete