Sunday, September 28, 2014

Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives

One of my readers suggested a great idea that made me think "Why didn't I think of that?". She asked if I would create an I Spy with nouns, verbs and adjectives.  At first I wondered how to go about it, then thought ... why not get them to find the words then decide which type of word it is?

Here's what I came up with and I'm so excited:

I included anchor charts to help with a mini-lesson and to leave at the station, 'I can' cards to go with the recording sheets, four hidden pictures and everything in color and black & white.

The best thing ... it's NO PREP! Just print, add magnifying glasses and go!


You can find it HERE at my TPT store and in my bundle HERE. If you own the bundle then just redownload to pick up the new addition :)

I'll send a copy to the first 3 people who comment on this post and it's on sale in my store for the rest of the day :)

Happy Sunday!

8 comments: