Saturday, January 25, 2014

Bubble Fun!

Tired of snowy activities and cold weather?  How about some Bubble Fun?
I've been working on some new literacy center activities and have finally got them posted at my TPT store.

Here's a little peek:


Students will be doing:
 ABC order

 how to blow a bubble writing booklet

 comparing and contrasting bubblegum bubbles and bathtub bubbles

 working with plurals

and unscrambling /ow/ and /oa/ words.

Each center includes an I can.. card to build student independence and to keep them from tapping you on the shoulder to ask what to do :).  I have also included black & white options of each station.

You can find this unit at my TPT store HERE. It is listed for half price for the first 24 hours.  I will also send a copy to the first 3 people who comment on this post.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I would love a copy! We do bubbles when we study the letter B.

    renetowens@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, My kiddos will enjoy these activities!!!
    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever! I like how you've incorporated all things bubbles! I'm in Australia and I do find it hard at this time of year to find anything un snow related. It's summer and it doesn't even snow where I live in winter.

    Thanks so much
    Alex

    alexxpaterson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Australia ?!?! Your weather is the opposite of mine today! I hope you enjoy the unit :)

      Delete