Sunday, December 30, 2012

Valentine Tens and Ones and more SNOW!

This is the view looking out onto my back deck today!  The poor dog doesn't know what to think.
 
Here's my hubby snow blowing the driveway --- again!  He likes to complain about it then I see him doing a path in the back yard so he can get to his bird feeders.  Really?  If you're going to snow blow the lawn it can't be all that bad.
Me you ask?  I'm sitting by the fire working on some new units for school :)
and this is where I plan to spend the rest of the day :)
 
I have had the chance to finish up my Valentine's Day tens and ones activity.  It's available at my TPT store.

To save students from flipping back and forth with 2 pages I like to print the 2 students pages side by side on an 11 X 17 paper like this:
 
I will send a copy of this activity to the first 2 followers who made it to the end of this post and leave a comment with their email.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I'd love you VD activity! Your fire looks so cozy! It's freezing here too!

    Karyn
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very cozy!!
      Check your inbox - I hope you like it :)

      Delete
  2. That was fast! I'll be sending the activity along shortly ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My students love these. We did your Christmas tree mystery picture before break and I grabbed your New Year's Freebie. I'll be heading to your store to grab this one too! Thanks!
    Maria
    meemsickle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad your kiddos like them. Once I finish a couple more I'm going to post a bundled pack :)

      Delete