Friday, July 10, 2015

Back to School Student Gift - Now EDITABLE!

After a number of requests this week I have decided to add an editable version of my back to school student gift to the file.

By using the editable version you'll be able to personalize the text to suit your needs.

I purchase bracelet size glow sticks and slide them through holes which I have punched in the sides.


I've got mine ready to go for my first day!!


You can find this download HERE at my TPT store.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you. I am doing a "bright" theme this year, these are PERFECT!!!

    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! This will be my second year using these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! This is such a cute idea! I want to make it for my students! But here is my dilemma: I'm the Spanish teacher in a Dual Language Immersion program and I have to have everything for my kids in Spanish! Is there anyway you can send me the template where I could change BRIGHT to "BRILLANTE." Our Meet the Teacher Night is on Thursday, August 20 and I'd love to give all of my students this cute gift! I've tried for the past 2 days to "create" my own in Spanish but it doesn't look cute at all! Would you be able to help me?

    Thank you so much!

    Sissy Shephard
    Coppell ISD, Coppell, Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can certainly help. I just need your email - send me a message at teachwithlaughter@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. You're awesome! I just emailed you! Thank you very much!

      Sissy

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much! I usually give out smarties telling them "I hope you had a great first day of school SMARTIE" but I have a child this year who has just been diagnosed with diabetes and didn't want to start the year off with him feeling sad! This saved me :)...you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete